How will changes in California privacy law impact your business? | SixFifty Webinar
Last year California voters approved Proposition 24, significantly expanding on the existing California Consumer Privacy Act and creating the new California Privacy Rights Act. Prop 24 also authorized a new agency to enforce the new law.
The new California Privacy Protection Agency has opened a public comment period to assist in the creation of additional regulations to fulfill the needs of the CPRA.
What will the proposed rules need to cover and how could they impact your business? Join SixFifty to learn more.
Topics will include:
– Examples of CCPA enforcement actions
– Cybersecurity Audits & Risk Assessments
– Automated Decision making Technology
– Consumers’ Expanded Rights (Including Information Correction, Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive PI, and Opting Out Personal Information Sharing)
– Responding to Requests to Know