GDPR Training by Aim – Module 14: Data Protection Act 2018
This module details the relationship between the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
At the end of this module you will understand:
– Why we have a Data Protection Act
– How the DPA and GDPR are linked
– The differences between the DPA and GDPR
– The different data protection regimes outlined in the DPA
– How the DPA is enforced
– The effect of Brexit on personal data transfers between
the UK and EU.